Electronic exchange trading is conducted in accordance with the Rules of exchange trading at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the conduct of electronic exchange auctions at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
The trading is conducted in the Software product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS).
Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs residents/non-residents are able to participate in the electronic exchange trading if they have such right according to the effective legislation of Ukraine by achieving the status of non-permanent Exchange member and using the services of Brokerage house accredited at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
To participate independently in electronic exchange trading at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" it is necessary:
- Review the Rules of exchange trading at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", Regulations on the lease of the exchange places at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the electronic exchange trading at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Fill in The Application following the link "Electronic trading. Accreditation on-line" to acquire a status of a non-permanent member of the LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange". Non-residents fill the application form in the prescribed form and send it by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Pass the Course of training in BETS System.
- Obtain login and password to the BETS.
- Take part in the electronic exchange trading according to the trading schedule.
In case of usage of the Brokerage house services to participate in electronic exchange trading at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" it is necessary:
- To get acquainted with the Exchange trading rules of the "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulation of electronic exchange trading on LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- To conclude the Engagement Agreement with the Brokerage house to represent the interests of your company at electronic exchange trading at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
To participate in trading the seller of which is "Regal Petroleum Corporation Limited" it is necessary to submit documents for the compliance procedure.
To confirm reliability before commencing bidding, you need to submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Document confirming registration (Extract from EDRPOU).
- Document on appointing a head (one of the following documents:
- protocol (decision) of the general meeting of participants(shareholders, founder);
- protocol (decision) of the supervisory board).
- Order for the entry of the Head to the post.
- Documents on the head:
- Copy of the passport;
- Copy of the identification code.
- Bank certificate on opening an account.
- Power of Attorney for a representative (in the case of another person who has the right to sign documents on behalf of the legal person, it is necessary to provide a Power of Attorney on such a person together with a copy of his passport).
- Other documents (license, permit, certificate, etc.). If available the following documents are to be submitted:
- a license to engage in a particular type of economic activity;
- permission to perform certain types of work.
- (Banking) Requisites (Certificate in a free form with indication of details:
- name (full and abbreviated);
- identification code (EDRPOU code);
- address of the location (legal address);
- address for correspondence (actual address);
- bank details (name, MFO, current account) (obligatory indication);
- surname, name and patronymic of the director, as well as the name of the document by virtue of which is acting (statute, position, power of attorney, etc.);
- Tax system).
- Balance sheet for the last half-year (statement of financial position and financial results).
- Certificate on the absence of debt to the budget (a certificate of absence of arrears on taxes, fees and payments that are controlled by the DFS bodies).
For additional information, please call: +38 (044) 35-35-735 or send an application letter in any format by e-mail: email@example.com.