To conclude exchange agreements when carrying out exchange trading in natural gas, which is stored in storages , using the trading platform of the LLC Ukrainian Energy Exchange, it is necessary:
- To look trough the Regulations on the lease of exchange places on the Ukrainian Energy Exchange and the Regulations for exchange trading in natural gas stored in storages using the trading platform of the LLC Ukrainian Energy Exchange.
- Obtain accreditation in the direction «Exchange trading - Natural gas» (medium-long-term market) in case of its absence. To do this, on the Exchange website, follow the link "Electronic trading. On-line Accreditation" and fill out an electronic application form to obtain the status of a non-permanent member of the LLC Ukrainian Energy Exchange, choosing the Natural Gas direction.
- Conclude an Agreement for opening an escrow account at Oschadbank JSC.
- To provide on the Ukrainian Energy Exchange the original of the Application for accession to the Rules for organizing exchange trading in the short-term natural gas market on the commodity exchange - Ukrainian Energy Exchange Limited Liability Company and the original of the Application for accession to the clearing agreement by the address: 01030, Ukraine, Kyiv, Bohdana Khmelnytskoho 17/52 st. (BC “Leonardo”), 4-th floor.
- Conclude an agreement with the LLC Ukrainian Energy Exchange to represent their interests before the UGS operator, including the submission of trade notices based on the results of concluded natural gas purchase and sale agreements, providing other responsibilities necessary for the conclusion and execution of sales and purchase agreements and issue an appropriate power of attorney.
- To conclude with the LLC Ukrainian Energy Exchange an agreement of assignment to represent interests for financial (banking) institutions for the implementation of settlements under contracts of purchase and sale, the opening and operation of escrow accounts and the exercise of other powers to ensure settlements under exchange transactions and issue an appropriate power of attorney.
- Take a training course to work on the trading platform of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange.
- Receive a login and password for access to the trading platform of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange and the clearing system of the Exchange’s trading platform. Be sure to change the received standard passwords to your own.
- Participate in exchange trading on the trading platform of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange and conclude contracts for the sale and purchase of natural gas, which are signed by the participants using a qualified electronic signature.
Additional information can be obtained by phone (044) 35-700-75 or by sending an application letter in any form to e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.