To acquire the status of non-permanent member of CE "Ukrainian Energy exchange" is necessary:
- Be familiar with the Rules of exchange trading at the CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", Conditions of the exchange places lease at the CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", Regulation of electronic exchange trading at the CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Follow the link on the Exchange website Electronic Auctions: Accreditation online, fill out an electronic application form, check the correctness entered data and click "Submit". Non-residents fill application form the established form and sent to e-mail: [email protected] .
- Within 10 (ten) business days, a decision notification will be sent to your address Exchange Committee.
- If the Exchange Committee makes a positive decision on the provision of lease of an exchange place, conclude an agreement for the lease of an exchange place in CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and receive a Certificate of Exchange Member (fickle).
- The person(s) who will exercise the powers of a broker must undergo training at CE "UEEX" and receive a broker’s Accreditation card.
To gain access to the software product "Exchange electronic trading system" (PP BETS) is necessary:
- Take training in the software "Exchange electronic trading system " (PP BETS).
- Receive the login and password of access to the software at the Ukrainian Energy Exchange BETS.
List of QPETS for obtaining a qualified signature (QES):
- Qualified provider of ETS Information and Reference Department of the State Tax Service
- QPETS “DIYA”
- QPETS “MASTERKEY”
- QUALIFIED PROVIDER OF ELECTRONIC TRUST SERVICES "QPETS ELECTRICITY MARKET"
- QPETS “DEPOSIT SIGN”
Dear participants of the liquefied gas market! We inform you that for new customers which pass accreditation in the sections "Liquefied gas", "Natural Gas", "Fertilizers" guaranteed the balance in the amount of 10 000 UAH not entered.
Non-resident customer service manager:
Maryna Fysun, тел. +38 (044) 35-35-735, e-mail: [email protected].
Additional information can be obtained by calling +38 (044) 35-35-735 or by sending an application letter in any form to e-mail: [email protected].