To participate in electronic auctions for the sale of electric power in commercial sections at LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" as a buyer is necessary:
- Be familiar with the Regulations on the organization and conduct of electronic auctions for the sale and purchase of electric power under bilateral contracts in the commercial sections on the LLC "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Conclude an Agreement with the Ukrainian Energy Exchange on the organization and participation in auctions for the sale of electric energy under bilateral agreements in commercial sections (an organization agreement and participation in auctions).
For this follow the link "Electronic Auctions: Accreditation online" (Attachments "Commercial sections") on the Exchange’s website in the section Accreditation - "Access to Electricity Trading" and fill in an electronic application form - an application form with scanned archived documents, which must be valid at the time of their submission.
To register participants in the electric energy market who are already registered in other sections (directions) of the BETS in accordance with the requirements of the Rules for organizing and conducting electronic auctions for the sale of electric energy on the Ukrainian Energy Exchange LLC auctions on the Exchange website in the section Accreditation - "Access to electricity trading" click on the link "Electronic auctions. For existing customers" , enter the EDRPOU code and upload documents: contract on authority tion and participation in auctions and e dpovidnu power of attorney (power of attorney) representative(s).
- Pass the training on the Software Product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" in the version "Electric Power"..
- Receive login and password to the BETS in the version "Electric Power".
- Participate in electronic auctions according to the Schedule of auctions.
List of QPETS for obtaining a qualified signature (QES):
- Qualified provider of ETS Information and Reference Department of the State Tax Service
- QPETS “DIYA”
- QPETS “MASTERKEY”
- QUALIFIED PROVIDER OF ELECTRONIC TRUST SERVICES "QPETS ELECTRICITY MARKET"
- QPETS “DEPOSIT SIGN”
Additional information can be obtained by phone +38 (044) 35-700-75 or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: email@example.com.
E-mail and contacts of the PP BETS Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 (044) 35-35-735 (PBX).