The Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" (CE "UEEX") was established with the purpose of trading operation on the energy resources and electricity markets in Ukraine.
UEEX provides organizational, technological, legal and other conditions for the functioning and development of exchange trading at electricity and energy resources markets.
Ukrainian Energy Exchange is open trading platform where producers and suppliers of goods meet with each other and market fair prices are developed for each of the market participants.
Provision of trading on energy resources and electricity markets includes organizing and conducting electronic spot trading that eventually will create the necessary liquidity to launch derivative energy market.
Ukrainian Energy Exchange is a member of the European Business Association (EBA), the Association of exchanges and electronic platforms and of the Europex — Association of European Energy Exchanges jointly with whom we are implementing several projects to create exchange markets.
Within the scope of the new model of the coal and electricity market of Ukraine we are actively working with major domestic coal mining and energy companies, government agencies as well as leading exchanges allover the world.
Basic principles of exchange activity are based on the implementation of exchange trading effective mechanisms in the energy resources markets as well as implementation of the world leading experience of exchange trading in Ukraine.
- TOV "TAKT-BIZ", EDRPOU code 38728012, address: 01001, Ukraine, Kyiv, Shevchenkivskiy district, Khreshchatyk str. 44. Possess 7000 exchange places - 70% of the Charter capital.
- TOV "BIZNES-ALIANS", EDRPOU code 32266443, address: 01030, Ukraine, Kyiv, Khreshchatyk, 44. Possess 2000 exchange places - 20% of the Charter capital.
- TOV "UKRBIZNES CAPITAL", EDRPOU code 34429480, address: 01054, Ukraine, Kiev, ul. Bogdan Khmelnitsky, 55. Possess 1000 exchange places - 10% of the Charter capital.
If You want to develop and profitably sell / buy goods — Exchange Trade will help you.
- Exchange in the financial market infrastructure is a center that presents a regulated market of supply and demand for commodity assets and hedging instruments of commercial and financial risks where there is a constant process of redistribution of financial and wholesale trade flows;
- Effectiveness of exchange trade is confirmed by the fact of numerous participants taking part in trades;
- Determining the fair market price based on the real balance of supply and demand;
- Formation of the competitive environment: both buyers and sellers participate in exchange trades on equal terms which allows to buy or sell products at the best prices based on free competition;
- For large public companies buying and selling of wholesale lots on the exchange will assist transparency and publicity as well as integration to European market;
- Exchange Trade enables establishment of transparent market price of underlying assets, to advance pricing mechanism to the international practice, to form a competitive environment, transparent and non discriminatory trade;
- Exchange price is an indicator for the domestic market and foreign investors;
- Exchange Trade promotes investment attractiveness;
- Impact on pricing in the auction have only buyers and sellers;
- Participants have the opportunity to review the orders containing only depersonalised existing quotations of other bidders;
- Opportunity to control over the settlements and to ensure fulfilment of obligations with the help of exchange;
- Enable to register exports operation on the exchange;
- Opportunity to "feel" the market and make best proposals;
- Simplify the search for potential customers and concluding of contracts, cost optimization;
- Conclusion and execution of great number of transactions in a short period of time;
- Clearing will allow to avoide the risk as well as to simplify settlements and insurance of obligations fulfilment;
- Adoption of the derivative financial instruments for hedging and trading in fixed-term instruments (futures, forwards, etc.).
Opportunities of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange
Institute of brokerage. Exchange trade makes it possible to use the services of accredited on exchange brokers which carry all the necessary actions to conclude the contracts. In case of unwillingness to use brokerage services companies can be accredited on Exchange as the brokerage firm.
Participation in the exchange trading from remote terminals. Exchange provides the opportunity to participate in exchange market trading via the Internet in remote access mode.
Prompt provision with information. Exchange timely and accessibly place all the information necessary to carry out exchange activities.