The Advisory Board is a collegial authority of the Exchange, the purpose of which is to develop strategic directions for the Exchange’s activities, provide proposals and consultations to improve the efficiency of its activities and development in accordance with European standards, promote international cooperation to ensure transparency and competition of the Ukrainian market, with the ultimate goal - gaining benefits for Ukrainian consumers.
A well-functioning energy exchange in Ukraine will ensure integration with European energy markets, will contribute to the growth of the state’s economy and its investment attractiveness, and will bring the greening of the energy sector of Ukraine closer.
The Members of Advisory Board:
- Confirms plan of work of the Advisory Board;
- develops a strategy and perspective programs of the Exchange activities and submits them to the Exchange Committee for approval;
- provides comprehensive consulting to the Exchange Committee in the process of development and approval of the strategies of the Exchange based on evidentiary analysis, monitoring of the process of business development in order to achieve the goal of high liquidity at the Exchange;
- makes proposals to the Exchange Committee on the issues of the activity of the Exchange, improvement of organization and holding of exchange trades, auctions and other types of organized trade at the Exchange, observance of rights and ensuring that energy market participants fulfill their obligations, implementation of policies and procedures in the field of risk management and settlements services providing;
- participates in the preparation of proposals for the development of the Exchange’s infrastructure;
- ensures public trust;
- promotes transparency, oversight of the information disclosure process and quality of communications by the Exchange in accordance with the principles of the competitive market and regulatory legal acts of Ukraine and the EU;
- advises the management of the Exchange on complex and/or contentious issues, supports key transformation projects and organisational changes of the Exchange.