In order to participate in electronic auctions for the sale of electricity in the commercial sections of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange as a buyer, it is necessary to:
- Get acquainted with Regulations on organising and conduction an electronic auction for the purchase and sale of electricity for further export in the commercial sections of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange
- Conclude an Agreement with the Ukrainian Energy Exchange LLC on the organisation and participation in auctions for the purchase and sale of electricity for further export in commercial sections (agreement on the organisation and participation in export auctions).
- To do so, on the Exchange`s website in the section ACREDITATION - "Access to Trading in Electricity" click on the link "Electronic Auctions. Accreditation on-line" (attachment "Export section") and fill in the registration form electronically, accompanied by scanned archived documents which must be current (valid) at the time of their submission.
To register electricity market participants already registered in other sections (directions) of the PP BETS in accordance with the requirements of the Regulations on the organisation and conduction of the electronic auction for the sale of electricity at the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" auctions, go through the link "Electronic auctions. For existing customers", enter email and password and upload the documents:
- the contract for organising and participating in auctions and/or the contract for organizing and participating in auctions for exports
- the appropriate power of attorney(s) for the representative(s)
- Go through the appropriate a training course of the PP BETS work in the Electric Power version at the Ukrainian Energy Exchange.
- Obtain login and password to access the PP BETS in Electric Power version.
- Participate in electronic auctions according to the auction schedule.
List of QPETS for obtaining a qualified signature (QES):
- Qualified provider of ETS Information and Reference Department of the State Tax Service
- QPETS “DIYA”
- QPETS “MASTERKEY”
- QUALIFIED PROVIDER OF ELECTRONIC TRUST SERVICES "QPETS ELECTRICITY MARKET"
- QPETS “DEPOSIT SIGN”
Attention! In the event of changes in the above documents and/or information, the client is obliged to provide updated documents and/or information within 3 (three) working days of the occurrence of such changes.
Additional information can be obtained by phone +38 (044) 35-700-75 or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: [email protected].
E-mail and contacts of the PP BETS Administrator: [email protected], +38 (044) 35-35-735 (PBX).