Conclusion of exchange deals in the course of natural gas exchange trading on the daily balancing market is carried out using the Trading Platform of the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange"
- Review Regulations on the lease of exchange places on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", Rules for the organization of exchange trade in the short-term market of natural gas at the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations of exchange trade on the short-term market of natural gas using the Trading Platform of the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Follow the link "Electronic trading. Accreditation on-line" on the Exchange’s website, fill in an electronic application form, to obtain the status of non-permanent member of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", choosing the direction "Natural Gas".
- Send on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org a scan-copy of the Application for accession to Rules of organizing exchange trades in natural gas on the daily balancing market on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", followed by the transfer of the original to the Accreditation Department of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" at: 01030, Ukraine, Kyiv, Bohdana Khmelnytskoho 17/52 st., (BC "Leonardo"), 4-th floor
- Submit a Letter of consent to the Gas Transmission System Operator for the transfer of rights and obligations under the Natural Gas Transportation Contract.
- Conclude engagement agreements with CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" to submit trade notifications based on the concluded exchange deals on behalf of trade participant to the information platform of Operator GTS and to represent trade participant’s interests in the settlement bank on issues for settlement of exchange deals.
- Conclude an agreement for opening an Escrow account at JSC "Oschadbank".
- Complete a course of training in the Trading Platform of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Receive login and password to the the Trading Platform" of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- It is mandatory to change on the received own standard passwords to the Software Product "Energy Trading Platform" and trading platform’s clearing system of the Exchange.
- Participate in exchange trading using Trading Platform" of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and conclude contracts on naturalgas purchase which are signed by participants using a qualified ElectronicSignature.
Schedule of trading and clearing sessions at natural gas exchange trading on the daily balancing market using the Trading Platform of the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange":
|1st trading session||1000 - 1300|
|Signing sale and purchase contracts of the 1st trading session||till 1330|
|Clearing session||1330 - 1500|
|2nd trading session||1500 - 1730|
|Signing sale and purchase contracts of the 2nd trading session||till 1800|
|Clearing session||1800 - 1930|
|3rd trading session||1930 - 2230|
|Signing sale and purchase contracts of the 3rd trading session||till 2300|
|Clearing session||2300 - 000|
|4th trading session||000 - 530|
|Signing sale and purchase contracts of the 4th trading session||till 600|
|Clearing session||600 - 1000|
In order to promptly inform market participants about new orders in the trading platform, UEEX has launched a new telegram channel "UEEX - Short-term natural gas market". The channel is available at the link. Information on the available volume and prices of purchase and sale of the resource is updated several times a day.
Transfer of the collateral by the participants of exchange trades to the Exchange’s account shall be made with the purpose of payment: "#UEEX Гарантійний внесок для участі в біржових торгах в секції "Ринок добового балансування"" ("#UEEX collateral for participation in exchange trading in the section "Daily balancing market"") on the following details: account № UA433004650000000260003002013 in JSC "Oschadbank", EDRPOU code 37027819 (Attention! In case of incorrect entering of the key value in the payment destination text, the corresponding amount will not be credited to the analytical account in the trading platform’s clearing system of the Exchange, but will be returned as erroneously transferred funds to the current account of the trading participant on the basis of a written application from the trading participant with the signature of the head or other authorized person of such trading participant and a seal (if any), transmitted in any convenient way (by fax, e-mail, etc.) with the subsequent sending of the original by post. The key value in the payment destination text is the hashtag symbol (the symbol "#") and the abbreviation with Latin, capital letters UEEX, which are entered without gaps - #UEEX).
Transfer of financial security for transfer of funds for purchased goods (for trading participants) who intend to purchase natural gas) is made by crediting the necessary amount from their own current account to their own escrow account.
Price step - 1 UAH with VAT.
The volume of short-term standardized product is 1 thousand cubic meters.
To ensure proper functioning of the Trading Platform of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", the minimum requirements for hardware, software and Internet were set, namely:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10;
- Other software: Microsoft .NET, Framework 4.5, Microsoft Office or analog, antivirus software;
- Processor: Intel Core i5;
- Free HDD: 1GB;
- RAM: 4GB;
- Monitor: Full HD;
- Recommended Internet speed: 10 Mbps and above.
List of QPETS for obtaining a qualified signature (QES):
- Qualified provider of ETS Information and Reference Department of the State Tax Service
- QPETS “DIYA”
- QPETS “MASTERKEY”
- QUALIFIED PROVIDER OF ELECTRONIC TRUST SERVICES "QPETS ELECTRICITY MARKET"
- QPETS “DEPOSIT SIGN”
Video presentation of the UEEX short-term natural gas market
We bring to your attention a recording of the webinar "Review of the trading platform for the market of daily balancing of natural gas" from 08.09.2020
Webinar recording "Making settlements using escrow accounts when concluding deals on the market"
For additional information, please call: +38 (044) 35-35-735 or send an application letter in any format by e-mail: email@example.com.