To participate in electronic auctions for the sale of electric power in specialized sections at CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" as a buyer is necessary:
- Be familiar with the Regulations on the organization and conduct of an electronic auction for the sale of electric power at the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", Tariffs on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Till 18:00 of the working day preceding the day of holding the auction to conclude with CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" the Agreement on organization and conduct of electronic auctions by joining it on the basis of the Application for Joining, which is an integral part of the Agreement on organization and conduct of electronic auctions.
For this follow the link "Electronic Auctions: Accreditation online" (attachments "Specialized sections") on the Exchange’s website in the section Accreditation - "Access to Electricity Trading" and fill in an electronic application form - an application form with scanned archived documents, which must be valid at the time of their submission.
- Pass the training on the Software Product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" in the version "Electric Power"..
- Receive login and password to the BETS in the version "Electric Power".
- Participate in electronic auctions according to the Schedule of auctions.
List of QPETS for obtaining a qualified signature (QES):
- Qualified provider of ETS Information and Reference Department of the State Tax Service
- QPETS “DIYA”
- QPETS “MASTERKEY”
- QUALIFIED PROVIDER OF ELECTRONIC TRUST SERVICES "QPETS ELECTRICITY MARKET"
- QPETS “DEPOSIT SIGN”
The procedure of sellers’ access to the auction in specialized sections as defined in Section 5 Regulations on the organization and conduct of an electronic auction for the sale of electric power at the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
Additional information can be obtained by phone +38 (044) 35-35-735 or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: email@example.com.
E-mail and contacts of the PP BETS Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 (044) 35-35-735 (PBX).