Limited liability company Ukrainian Energy Exchange (LLC UEEX) was created in order to carry out activities in Ukraine for the organization of trade in energy and electricity markets.
LLC UEEX ensures organizational, technological, legal and other conditions for functioning and development of exchange trading markets for electricity and energy resources.
Ukrainian Energy Exchange is an association of market participants (sellers, buyers) in order to create favorable conditions for pricing, commodity turnover, concluding agreements.
Exchange price is an indicator for domestic market and foreign investors. Exchange trading facilitates in enhancing of investment attractiveness and attractions of investments to the country.
Ukrainian Energy Exchange is a member of European Business Association (EBA), Association “Exchange and electronic platforms” as well as Europex – Association of European energy exchanges, together with which a number of projects for the creation and development of exchange markets are being implemented.
The main principles of exchange activities are based on implementation of effective mechanisms of exchange trading on the energy resources markets, as well as on the implementation of the world experience of exchange trading in Ukraine.
Mission of the Exchange
Creation of a reliable, transparent and efficient mechanism of market trading in energy resources and electricity in Ukraine, taking into account the specifics and characteristics of the country.
Strategic goals of the Exchange
- Ensure the functioning of competitive energy resources and electricity markets in Ukraine.
- Organize and conduct electronic trading in energy resources and electricity related to contracting in the spot market, organizing the execution of transactions and creating liquidity to launch the spot market.
Tasks of the Exchange
- Creation of a high-quality software complex and related service for organized energy resources and electricity trading, which is an effective tool for exchange trading for market participants.
- Formation of a fair market price, which is an indicator for both domestic companies and foreign investors.
- Providing market participants with mechanisms to address current and strategic issues related to trade in the energy resources market.
Do you want to develop and profitably sell/buy goods -exchange trading will help you. The effectiveness of exchange trading is confirmed:
- the fact of participation in the auction a significant number of participants;
- the establishment of a fair market price based on a real balance of supply and demand;
- the influence on the price formation process exclusively by sellers and buyers in the course of trading;
- the ability to provide control over the settlements and the fulfillment of obligations through the exchange;
- the ability to better "feel" the market and form the best offers;
- simplification of the procedure of searching for potential buyers and concluding contracts, optimization of costs;
- conclusion and execution of a large number of transactions in a short period of time;
- obtaining the necessary information from the exchange for trading;
- clearing, which allows to avoid risks and simplify the procedure of settlements and securing the fulfillment of obligations;
- possibility of switching to derivatives for hedging, trading in spot instruments (futures, forwards, etc.)