In order to conclude exchange agreements in the natural gas exchange trade (on VTP basis) on the short-term market using the trading platform of the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" it is necessary:
- To be familiar with Regulations on exchange place lease on the CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", the Rules of organization of exchange trading in the short-term natural gas market on the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and the Rules of exchange trading in the short-term natural gas market using the trading platform of the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- To be accredited by the direction "Exchange trading – natural gas" (middle and long-term market) in case of its absence. In order to do so, go to the link "Electronic trades. On-line accreditation" and to fill in the application form in electronic form for obtaining the status of a non-permanent member of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", on choosing “Natural gas”.
- To provide the GTS Operator with a Letter on granting a consent for the transfer of rights and obligations under the Natural Gas Transportation Agreement. After receiving the answer, download a scanned copy of the letter of consent to your private account in the accreditation system.
- To provide CE "Ukrainian energy exchange" with the original copy of the Application for accession to the Rules of organization of exchange trading in natural gas on the short-term market on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" at the address: 01030, Ukraine, Kyiv, Bohdana Khmelnitskoho st., 17/52, (Business Center "Leonardo"), 4th floor.
- To conclude with CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" the contracts of authorization for the Exchange to submit trading notices to the information platform of the GTS Operator on behalf of the trading participant and to represent the interests of the trading participant in the settlement bank on the issues of making settlements on the exchange agreements.
- Conclude an Agreement for opening of escrow account in JSC "Oschadbank".
- To take a training course on work on the trading platform of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Obtain a login and password to access the trading platform of CE “Ukrainian Energy Exchange” and the clearing system of the Exchange’s trading platform. It is mandatory to change the received standard passwords to your own.
- Participate in exchange trading on the trading platform of CE “Ukrainian Energy Exchange” and conclude natural gas purchase and sale contracts signed by the participants with a qualified electronic signature.
Additional information can be obtained by phone (044) 35-35-335 or by sending an application letter in any form to e-mail:[email protected].