The Exchange Committee is the highest management authority of the exchange. The strategic management of the exchange is carried out by members associated with the UEEX by labor relations, an independent member of the Exchange Committee provide current supervision over the management decisions of the Exchange Committee members in order to protect the interests of market participants.
The Exchange Committee:
- has all the powers necessary to manage the Exchange;
- provides general control over all permanent and non-permanent members of the Exchange in the field of their business.
- can consider the business behavior and financial situation of members (permanent and non-permanent).
- controls all issues related to the collection, distribution and use of quotes and price reports on the Exchange
- for implementation its powers, it can make the Rules, Decisions and Regulations.
The Chairman of the Exchange Committee and members of the Exchange Committee can give orders within their powers, stipulated by the Exchange Trading Rules, which are mandatory for all Exchange members.
Members of the Exchange Committee:
The competence of the Exchange Committee includes:
- control over the implementation of decisions of the General Meeting of the Exchange members, the Exchange Committee;
- approval of the Rules of exchange trading;
- convocation of the General Meeting of the Exchange Members;
- setting the amount of fines and other sanctions for violation of the Charter of the Exchange, the Rules of exchange trading;
- setting the amount of membership fees;
- providing permission to lease exchange places by permanent members of the Exchange to non-permanent members, admitting to non-permanent members of the Exchange and excluding from the list of non-permanent members of the Exchange
- creation of quotation, arbitration and other commissions, committees, as well as the creation of other consultative and advisory authorities at the Exchange and approval of regulations or rules on them;
- approval of the procedure and direction for using the Exchange funds;
- approval of the personal composition of the Exchange Arbitration, the Section Council.