Documents for the compliance procedure.
To confirm the reliability prior to bidding one need to provide filled, signed & sealed the questionnaire and the following documents on the mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Proof of signature (passport)
- The structure of shareholders and ultimate beneficiaries (UBOs)
- Financial statements (For the last 2 years)
- Registration documents (the Charter, the extract issued not later than 1 month before providing to MET Ukraine)
- EIC Code.
- KYC Questionnaire
Electronic exchange trading for the sale of natural gas is held in the Software product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS) in accordance with the Rules of exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the electronic exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
Legal persons and physical persons-entrepreneurs who have such right according to the current legislation of Ukraine can participate in electronic exchange trading, acquiring the status of a non-permanent member of the Exchange.
Exchange members wishing to participate in the electronic exchange trading have to submit purchase orders before 09:00 on 15.11.2017 and deposit a security deposit before 09:00 on 15.11.2017 in the amount of 3 (three) percent of the total purchase amount, according to the Invoice formed in the BETS.
The trading session runs from 11 o’clock 00 minutes till 13 o’clock 00 minutes on 15.11.2017. If as at 13 o’clock 00 minutes on any of the positions trading is still ongoing, the trading session continues until the end of the trading on the last of the lots/batch of joint lots, which are still trading.
Price step - 10 UAH
To participate in the electronic exchange trading one has to:
1. Review the Rules of exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", Regulations on the lease of the exchange places at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the electronic exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
2. Fill in The Application following the link "Electronic trading. Accreditation on-line" to acquire a status of a non-permanent member of the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange". Non-residents fill the application form in the prescribed form and send it by e-mail: email@example.com.
4. Obtain login and password to the BETS.
You also have the opportunity to undergo training and practical exercises (imitation trading) to work in the Software Product, "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (PP BETS).
Practical exercises (imitation trading) are held every working day in the imitation (training) version of PP BETS:
- from 10:00 till 13:00 - application registration;
- from 14:00 till 17:00 trading session.
More info: +38 (044) 35-35-735 or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.