On the electronic exchange trading the positions are put up by:
- TOV "Kraft Energy"
- SC "Ukrautogas"
- TOV "GAZENERGOPOSTACH"
- LLC "Gas supplying company "Naftogas Trading"
- LLC "IEK "M2"
- TOV "Centrenergy"
- LLC "DE TRADING"
- JV "PPC"
- LLC "Ukrainska Burova Kompania"
- TOV "Eko-Spilka"
- LLC "PYRIATYNSKIY DELIKATES"
- TOV "GAZODOBUVNA"
- LLC "Ukrainian Gas Trading"
Electronic exchange trading in the direction of natural gas is held in the Software product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS) in accordance with the Rules of exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the electronic exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
Legal persons and physical persons-entrepreneurs who have such right according to the current legislation of Ukraine can participate in electronic exchange trading, acquiring the status of a non-permanent member of the Exchange.
Exchange members wishing to participate in the electronic exchange trading have to submit sale orders before 13:00 on 22.10.2020 and deposit a security deposit before 13:00 on 22.10.2020 in the amount of 3 (three) percent of the total sale amount, according to the Invoice formed in the BETS.
For position №4
- License for the supply of natural gas (Resolution of the National Commission for State Regulation in the Spheres of Energy and Utilities);
- Extract from the USR;
- The Charter
- Balance sheet and statement of financial results as of the last reporting date and for the previous year;
- Letters of consumer reviews and / or information on completed contracts for the supply of natural gas for 2017-2019, indicating the names and contacts of buyers;
- Completed Questionnaire KYC or an individual’s counterparty (attached).
Stop information parameters, the identification of which may become the basis for excluding a participant from trading, namely:
- The activities of the participant (legal entity), its owners, founders (individuals), managers and ultimate beneficiaries have become the subject of investigation in criminal proceedings.
- For a participant (legal entity), its owners, founders (individuals), managers and ultimate beneficiaries, by a court verdict, measures of a criminal legal nature were applied.
- The Participant has taken anticompetitive concerted actions against the Customer.
- The presence of violations by the participant of contractual obligations (including an attempt and / or delivery by the participant of low-quality and / or counterfeit products, the provision of services not in full, failure to meet the deadlines for fulfilling contractual obligations) under existing / previously concluded contracts with the Customer.
- A procurement participant who, as of the date of the verification, is not related to another participant (participants) in the procurement procedure, a member (members) of the Tender Committee, but was such an associated person within a year prior to the submission of proposals for participation in the procurement.
- International sanctions or sanctions related to the implementation of foreign economic activity were applied to the participant.
- The subject of the purchase and / or its components offered by the participant are manufactured in the temporarily occupied, uncontrolled territory of Ukraine.
- Participant’s violation of labor protection and safety rules at the Customer’s facilities as part of the implementation of previously concluded contracts.
- Refusal to sign a standard contract and / or annexes (specifications) to the contract is defined and approved by the procurement procedure documentation.
- The presence of signs of connectedness of the participants in the procurement procedure.
For positions №6-13
To confirm the reliability, not later than one work day before the day of trading, it is necessary to provide by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org filled in, signed by a duly authorized official of the exchange trading participant, sealed (if any) the Questionnaire of the Counterparty - legal entity, followed by sending it in hard copy by mail with the list of attachments to the address: 04116, Kyiv, Sholudenko St. 1.
In accordance with paragraph 7.15. Of the Regulation of electronic exchange trading at the CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" (new edition), CE UEEX informs about the application of other conditions than provided for in Section 7 of the Regulation: On the procedure for refund of guarantee collateral based on the results of exchange trading for the sale and purchase of natural gas in the direction of "Natural gas", put up for sale or purchase by LLC "Gas Supply Company "Naftogaz Trading" (Extract from the protocol of the Exchange Committee of CE UEEX № 567 dated July 10, 2019)
For positions №20
In order to check the potential counterparty not later than 2 working day before the trading day, it is necessary to provide by e-mail M.Rosul@detrading.energy filled in, signed by a duly authorized official of the participant of the exchange trades, with the seal (if applicable), the Questionnaire of the Counterparty of the legal entity with subsequent sending it in hard copy by mail with the list of attachments to the address: Kyiv, st. Predslavinska, 34-A.
Contact person from TOV "DE Trading"
The trading session runs from 14 o’clock 00 minutes till 16 o’clock 00 minutes on 22.10.2020. If as at 16 o’clock 00 minutes on any of the positions trading is still ongoing, the trading session continues until the end of the trading on the last of the lots/batch of joint lots, which are still trading.
Price step - 12 UAH
More info: +38 (044) 35-35-735, or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: email@example.com.