On the electronic exchange trading the positions are put up by:
- SC "Ukrautogas"
- TOV "Kraft Energy"
- TOV "Gas supplying company "Naftogas Trading"
- TOV "Gas supplying company "Naftogas Ukrayiny"
- TOV "Ukrfingas"
- TOV "RGK Trading"
- TOV "IEK "M2"
- TOV "DE Trading"
Electronic exchange trading in the direction of natural gas is held in the Software product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS) in accordance with the Rules of exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the electronic exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
Legal persons and physical persons-entrepreneurs who have such right according to the current legislation of Ukraine can participate in electronic exchange trading, acquiring the status of a non-permanent member of the Exchange.
Exchange members wishing to participate in the electronic exchange trading have to submit sale orders before 13:00 on 21.02.2020 and deposit a security deposit before 13:00 on 21.02.2020 in the amount of 3 (three) percent of the total sale amount, according to the Invoice formed in the BETS.
For position №1
- License for natural gas supply (resolution of the National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Public Utilities);
- Extract from the Unified State Register (EDR);
- Balance sheet and Statement of Financial Performance as of the last reporting date and for 2018;
- Letters of customer feedback and/or information on fulfilled contracts of natural gas supply for 2018-2019 with indication of the name and contacts of customers;
- Completed questionnaire of a legal entity or individual’s counterparty.
SC "Ukrautogas" conducts preliminary selection of participants according to the qualification requirements and uses the following STOP parameters:
- Activity of a Participant (legal entity), its owners, founders (individuals), managers and final beneficiaries became the subject of investigation in criminal proceedings.
- The measures of criminal-legal character are applied to the Participant (legal entity), its owners, founders (physical persons), managers and final beneficiaries by the court sentence.
- Participant has made anticompetitive concerted actions with respect to the Customer.
- A Presence of violations by the Participant of its contractual obligations (including attempt and/or delivery by the Participant of low-quality and/or counterfeit products, provision of services not in full, failure to meet the terms of performance of contractual obligations) under the current/previously concluded contracts with the Customer.
- A Participant in the procurement procedure who, as of the date of the audit, is not a related person (Participants) in the procurement procedure, a member (members) of the Tender Committee, but was such a related person during the year prior to the submission of proposals for participation in the procurement.
- A Participant is subject to international sanctions or sanctions related to foreign economic activity.
- The subject of procurement and/or its components, which are offered by the Participant, are manufactured on the temporarily occupied, uncontrolled territory of Ukraine.
- Violation by the Participant of the rules of labour protection and safety at the Customer’s facilities within the framework of performance of previously concluded contracts.
- Refusal to sign a standard contract and/or annexes (specifications) to the contract, which are defined and approved by the documentation of the procurement procedure.
- Presence of signs of connection between Participants of the procurement procedure.
For positions №5-10
To confirm the reliability, not later than one work day before the day of trading, it is necessary to provide by e-mail [email protected] filled in, signed by a duly authorized official of the exchange trading participant, sealed (if any) the Questionnaire of the Counterparty - legal entity, followed by sending it in hard copy by mail with the list of attachments to the address: 04116, Kyiv, Sholudenko St. 1.
In accordance with paragraph 7.15. Of the Regulation of electronic exchange trading at the CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" (new edition), CE UEEX informs about the application of other conditions than provided for in Section 7 of the Regulation: On the procedure for refund of guarantee collateral based on the results of exchange trading for the sale and purchase of natural gas in the direction of "Natural gas", put up for sale or purchase by LLC "Gas Supply Company "Naftogaz Trading" (Extract from the protocol of the Exchange Committee of CE UEEX № 567 dated July 10, 2019)
For position №11
To confirm the reliability not later than 1 business day prior to the day of trading, it is necessary to send to the e-mail of Gas Supplying Company Naftogaz of Ukraine LLC [email protected] filled in and signed by the qualified electronic signature of the authorized official of the participant of exchange trading, with the electronic seal (if any), the questionnaire of the counteragent - legal entity and the Structure of ownership (forms are attached), as well as to provide scan-copies as follows certified by the qualified electronic signature and electronic seal (if any):
- Articles of Association or description with access code to the Articles of Association and/or a copy of another constituent document (if the trading participant works on the basis of another constituent document).
- Document confirming the powers of the head (minutes, order).
- Power of Attorney (if the contract is to be concluded by a representative under a power of attorney).
- Minutes of the authorized body of the Company to approve the conclusion of the deal, which exceeds the powers of the signatory.
- Balance sheet (as of the last reporting date for the LLC and ALC, and as of the last reporting date for the annual report for the JSC) or a statement of the net asset value for the LLC and ALC or the asset value for the JSC.
- Certificate (extract) of the VAT payer (for VAT payers) or information on the assigned Individual Tax Number.
- Certificate (extract) of the single tax payer (for single tax payers) or information on the group of single tax payers and the size of the single tax.
- Information about bank account details.
- Information about the assigned ЕІС -code of type "X".
- Information about the contact persons for the conclusion, signing and execution of the contract.
For position №13
To confirm the reliability it is necessary to provide by e-mail [email protected] filled in, signed by a duly authorized official of the exchange trading participant, sealed (if any) the Questionnaire KYC, followed by sending it in hard copy by mail with the list of attachments to the address: 01601, Kyiv, Mechnykova St. 2A.
For position №15
In order to check the potential counterparty not later than 2 working day before the trading day, it is necessary to provide by e-mail [email protected] filled in, signed by a duly authorized official of the participant of the exchange trades, with the seal (if applicable), the Questionnaire of the Counterparty of the legal entity with subsequent sending it in hard copy by mail with the list of attachments to the address: Kyiv, st. Predslavinska, 34-A.
Contact person from TOV "DE Trading"
The trading session runs from 14 o’clock 00 minutes till 16 o’clock 00 minutes on 21.02.2020. If as at 16 o’clock 00 minutes on any of the positions trading is still ongoing, the trading session continues until the end of the trading on the last of the lots/batch of joint lots, which are still trading.
Price step - 12 UAH.
More info: +38 (044) 35-35-735, or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: [email protected].