On the electronic exchange trading the positions are put up by:
- JV "PPC"
- TOV "DE Trading"
Electronic exchange trading in the direction of natural gas is held in the Software product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS) in accordance with the Rules of exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the electronic exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
Legal persons and physical persons-entrepreneurs who have such right according to the current legislation of Ukraine can participate in electronic exchange trading, acquiring the status of a non-permanent member of the Exchange.
Exchange members wishing to participate in the electronic exchange trading have to submit sale orders before 13:00 on 02.04.2020 and deposit a security deposit before 13:00 on 02.04.2020 in the amount of 3 (three) percent of the total sale amount, according to the Invoice formed in the BETS.
For position №1
To participate in trading the seller of which is the JV "Poltava Petroleum Company", it is necessary to submit documents for the compliance procedure. To confirm the reliability, before the bidding, one should submit to the e-mail [email protected] filled out, signed with a print questionnaire and the following documents:
- The Charter;
- Certificate of state registration of a legal entity or an Extract;
- Certificate or Extract on registration of the payer of value added tax;
- Certificate from the bank on available accounts;
- License for the supply of natural gas at an unregulated tariff;
- Official financial statements for the last 3 years (according to the standards of Ukrainian and / or international accounting, as appropriate);
- Ownership structure (including an extract from the register of ownership / shares or other appropriate confirmation of the person of the ultimate beneficial owner);
- Copies of the passport of the head and authorized signatory;
- KYC Questionnaire.
For positions №2
In order to check the potential counterparty not later than 2 working day before the trading day, it is necessary to provide by e-mail [email protected] filled in, signed by a duly authorized official of the participant of the exchange trades, with the seal (if applicable), the Questionnaire of the Counterparty of the legal entity with subsequent sending it in hard copy by mail with the list of attachments to the address: Kyiv, st. Predslavinska, 34-A.
Contact person from TOV "DE Trading"
The trading session runs from 14 o’clock 00 minutes till 16 o’clock 00 minutes on 02.04.2020. If as at 16 o’clock 00 minutes on any of the positions trading is still ongoing, the trading session continues until the end of the trading on the last of the lots/batch of joint lots, which are still trading.
Price step - 12 UAH
More info: +38 (044) 35-35-735, or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: [email protected].