Training center based on Ukrainian Energy Exchange
Taking into account current world trends in commodity markets, it is impossible to overestimate the importance of the exchange as one of the main subject in ensuring trade in various industries. Today in Ukraine the transition from administrative and centralized methods of trading to the market conditions that ensure transparency and equality for all market participants, as well as integration into the global trading community, necessitates the introduction of international market standards of trading relations in the domestic market.
Considering approval at the highest level of legal framework of Ukrainian wholesale electricity market functioning and petroleum products market, as well as coal, gas and other related energy products, one could affirm that in the process of reform will move to the exchange form of trade. As a result, there is an urgent need to create a Training center based on Ukrainian Energy Exchange, which will become a training and educational center, information channels and methodological support to potential participants in liberalized markets of energy industry, since domestic energy industry experts do not have necessary experience.
The purpose of the introduction of Training Centre is to provide educational services to potential participants in liberalized energy industry markets, training of specialists in the field of exchange trading with electricity and other energy sector products.
- Training of qualified personnel of energy companies for exchange trading of electricity and related energy products;
- Training of specialists exchange trading to provide brokerage services to electricity market participants and markets of other related energy products;
- Formation and development of innovative approach to the exchange trading in the electricity market and related products of the energy sector, based on best international experience of developed countries;
- Promote the effective cooperation of Ukrainian and foreign market players of the energy sector, adaptation of international experience, as well as further integration of the Ukrainian market to global energy community.
Priority spheres of activity
- Creation of communication basis for energy market participants and stakeholders to exchange information between them;
- Organizing and conducting seminars, lectures, conferences, presentations to prepare qualified personnel and acquaintance of the stakeholders (including e-learning system);
- Provide Training Center participants with advisory support on inquiry and mutual exchange of information;
- Cooperation with foreign training centers and specialists in energy sphere, exchange of experience;
- Promotion and acquaintance of the new liberalized and transparent methods of trade in the energy sector.