Goals and mission of UEEX
The goal of UEEX activity is to create a reliable transparent and effective market mechanism for energy trade (coal, oil, natural gas, electricity etc.) in Ukraine taking into account the specifics and peculiarities of the country as well as to increase energy security.
Strategic objectives of UEEX
- To ensure the functioning of competitive Ukrainian energy markets.
- To develop the effective educational environment of the professional exchange players (traders) community, able to ensure the energy markets reforming.
- To organize and carry out the electricity electronic trade, connected with bilateral contracts signing, the organization of the implementation of the electric energy agreements on application in the conditions of the day-ahead market, the organization and realization of interstate exchange trading as well as other trade objects allowed for the wholesale market.
- To organize and carry out the energy resources electronic trade, connected with spot market contracting, organization and implementation of the agreements and liquidity creation for the launch of derivatives energy resources market.
Tasks of UEEX
- The creation of automated exchange platform for organized energy resources trading, which provides an effective exchange trading tool for market participants.
- The formation of fair market price, which is an indicator for native companies and foreign investors.
- The provision of the mechanisms to market participants, which give an opportunity to solve problems for professional exchange players as well as ordinary companies.
- The complex educational programs development which meet the requirements of modern energy sector.