The entities wishing to participate in the exchange auctions as buyers have to sign with CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" contracts on the provision of services and to provide documents.
Buyers to participate in the auction are to pay a guarantee fee in the amount of 5% of the value of the declared purchase amount to one of the accounts of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", and submit auction documentation on the exchange:
1) the application form for participation in auction on established by the Auction Committee form indicating the lots;
2) certified by the Bank copy of payment order confirming payment of the guarantee fee;
3) a document certifying the authorized person of the buyer and his authority (power of attorney of the established form and certified copy 1, 2, 3, 11 (12) pages of the passport of the authorized person);
The amount of goods specified in the application for participation in the auction may not be less than the size of one lot.
Accounts for the payment of guarantee fees:
1) № 26006500211904 in PJSC "Credit Agricole Bank", MFO 300614, EDRPOU 37027819;
2) № 26001010105760 in PJSC "Vernum Bank", MFO 380689, EDRPOU 37027819.
Purpose of payment: "The guarantee fee for participation in the exchange auctions on sale of liquefied gas № ______ "____" _______ 201___, without the VAT".
Demands acceptance and documents is carried out to the address Kyiv, 44a Khreschatyk str. office 8 until October 24, 2017 at 18:00.
Every customer is able to assign in the auction not more than two authorized persons.
Auction participants are required to comply with the Regulations of organization and holding exchange auctions for sale of liquefied gas for the population needs at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" More info: Kyiv, 44a Khreschatyk str. office 8, tel. + 38 (044) 35-35-735, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.