Taking into account the events of recent years there is a fairly unstable economic situation in our country, which could not affect banking sector.
And the increase of the minimum size of the authorized capital of banking institutions, approved by the NBU Resolution № 464 "On the reduction of the share capital of banks in accordance with the minimum allowable size" finally shattered already precarious position of banks. Under the threat of revocation of licenses almost half of Ukrainian banks and significant banking institutions were initiated the liquidation proceedings. As a result, all of the assets of these financial institutions, and this according to preliminary estimates, more than 50 billion UAH are to be sold.
Delaying the sale of an asset significantly reduces the cost which is unprofitable for the State. Effective and timely sales of assets through e-auction can not only keep the total value of assets on the level, but significantly increase final price of their sale. Transparency of the entire sales process, equality of all participants of the auction will have a positive impact on competition and, as a consequence, final sales price of the asset. Namely these principles guide Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" in the process of selling banks' assets that are in the liquidation proceedings.
Main advantages of the Electronic Trading Platform of Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" are:
- simple and intuitive interface of the System;
- accessibility of the site from anywhere when connected to the Internet;
- qualified online users' support at all stages of the procedure;
- fair competition, transparency and openness of the whole procedure of an auction;
- equal rights for all market participants;
- a source of free advertising, brand promotion and improvement of company's public image;
- attraction of more participants, increasing customer base.
The use of the Electronic Trading Platform of Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" enhances the ultimate efficiency and economic benefits by reducing costs.
Further information can be obtained by phone +38 (044) 33-777-65 or send an application letter in free form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.