Electronic exchange trading is conducted in accordance with the Rules of exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the conduct of electronic exchange auctions at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
The trading is conducted in the Software product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS).
Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs residents/non-residents are able to participate in the electronic exchange trading if they have such right according to the effective legislation of Ukraine by achieving the status of non-permanent Exchange member and using the services of Brokerage house accredited at CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
To participate independently in electronic exchange trading at CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" it is necessary:
- Review the Rules of exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", Regulations on the lease of the exchange places at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulations on the electronic exchange trading at Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- Fill in The Application following the link "Electronic trading. Accreditation on-line" to acquire a status of a non-permanent member of the Commodity Exchange "Ukrainian Energy Exchange". Non-residents fill the application form in the prescribed form and send it by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Pass the Course of training in BETS System.
- Obtain login and password to the BETS.
- Take part in the electronic exchange trading according to the trading schedule.
In case of usage of the Brokerage house services to participate in electronic exchange trading at CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" it is necessary:
- To get acquainted with the Exchange trading rules of the "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulation of electronic exchange trading on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
- To conclude the Engagement Agreement with the Brokerage house to represent the interests of your company at electronic exchange trading at CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange".
To participate in trading the seller of which is JV "Poltava Petroleum Company" and/or "MET Ukraine" it is necessary to submit documents for the compliance procedure.
- The Charter;
- Certificate of state registration of a legal entity or an Extract;
- Certificate or Extract on registration of the payer of value added tax;
- Certificate from the bank on available accounts;
- License for the supply of natural gas at an unregulated tariff;
- Official financial statements for the last 3 years (according to the standards of Ukrainian and / or international accounting, as appropriate);
- Ownership structure (including an extract from the register of ownership / shares or other appropriate confirmation of the person of the ultimate beneficial owner);
- Copies of the passport of the head and authorized signatory;
- KYC Questionnaire.
To confirm the reliability prior to bidding one need to provide filled, signed & sealed the questionnaire and the following documents on the mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Proof of signature (passport);
- The structure of shareholders and ultimate beneficiaries (UBOs);
- Financial statements (for the last 2 years);
- Registration documents (the Charter, the extract issued not later than 1 month before providing to MET Ukraine);
- EIC Code;
- KYC Questionnaire.
Information on the weighted average gas prices in the electronic exchange trading at CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" as of 17.11.2017:
|Resource||Weighted average price|
|December 2017||8 792,00 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|November 2017||8 528,24 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|October 2017||8 327,64 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|September 2017||7 230,04 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|August 2017||6 812,67 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|July 2017||6 873,21 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|June 2017||6 841,44 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|May 2017||6 365,22 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|April 2017||6 786,91 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|March 2017||8 145,05 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|February 2017||8 784,07 UAH/thousand cub. m|
|January 2017||8 330,00 UAH/thousand cub. m|
PJSC "Ukrtransgaz" – LIVE
For additional information, please call: +38 (044) 35-35-735 or send an application letter in any format by e-mail: email@example.com.