To acquire the status of a non-permanent member of CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" it is necessary to:
- Be familiar with the Rules of exchange trade on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange", the Regulations on the exchange places rent on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange" and Regulation of electronic exchange trading on CE "Ukrainian Energy Exchange.
- Follow the link "Electronic trading. Accreditation on-line", on the Exchange’s website, fill in the electronic form, the application form, verify entered data and click "Send". Non-residents fill the application form in the prescribed form and send it by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 10 (ten) working days you will receive notification on the decision of the Exchange Committee on your address.
- In case of acceptance by the Exchange Committee on granting an exchange place rent conclude an agreement on renting the exchange place and receive a Member’s Certificate (non-permanent).
- Person (s) who is (are) to execute the powers of the broker, should be trained on CE "UEEX" and receive a Broker Accreditation Card.
To gain access to the Software Product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS) one should:
- To pass the training on the Software Product "Electronic Exchange Trading System" (BETS).
- Receive login and password to the BETS.
List of recommended ACSKs (Accredited Center for Certification of Keys) to receive electronic digital signature (EDS):
Dear participants of the liquefied natural gas market! We inform you that for new customers who are accredited in the section "LPG" guaranteed fund in the amount of UAH 10 000 is not paid.
Non-residents customer manager:
Igor Grishko, tel. +38 (044) 35-35-735, e-mail: email@example.com.
For additional information, please call: +38 (044) 35-35-735 or send an application letter in any format by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.